Photobucket


Monday, November 15, 2010

The Rancic's in Dallas

Most of the haters out there made fun of my extreme excitement about seeing Bill and Giuliana Rancic speak on Saturday in Dallas, and that's OK. They were in town to speak at a free financial seminar hosted at Lakewood Theater, and me and two of my BFFs were there in the 2nd row to listen to what they had to say.

Now more than ever I think they are the cutest couple and I have a huge crush on the both of them. I need to find a Bill to marry, and when I grow-up, I want to be just like Giuliana. Not only does she have a dream job, but she has great style, is so successful and is hilarious. Bill is just hot, and not just because of his obvious good looks, but because of how smart he is.

If you watch them on TV, they are everything you'd expect them to be and more. Here are some photos from the event:

{Stefanie, Liz and I waiting in line outside of the theater.}
{We were standing in line right where Bill & Giuliana's towncar pulled up so we got to see them come into the theater. They we're so friendly and nice when they got out of the car.}

{Giuliana!}

{Bill & Guil speaking during the seminar.}

{Lakewood Theater in Dallas}
{After the seminar they had a meet & greet, but the line was too long and we were starved so we didn't wait. However, we were able to snap of picture of them on our way out. Could her body be more perfect??}
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Uh. Whow would hate on B&G? OMG - love them both. I woulda been there too. if I didn't live 6 hours away. and have a baby. dang it!

    ReplyDelete